Bravo sun shades or solar shades provide excellent protection from the sun all the while preserving your beautiful view. Our solar sun shade are known for their ability to reduce glare thus, making them well suited for any room in which light control is desired. All Bravo solar sun shades come with standard clutch mechanism for easy control. This system raises and lowers these roller sun shades smoothly and evenly for trouble-free performance. No more long, dangling cords or frustrating cord locks or cleats. Bravo solar shades are available in a wide variety of colours to compliment your decor.
Bravo solar products pay for themselves with the money that you will save on your electric bills. By kepping your home cooler in the summer, you will reduce your air cnoditioning and fan usage and cost. Also, in the winter, they keep houses warmer and more comfortable, so you do not need to raise the temperature on your thermomstat. One great advantage of these products is that they also add a great deal of privacy to your home, office or living space in which they are used.
Our solar shades are ideal due to their ability to:
1). Protect your furnishings from harm UV light
2). Reduce glare
3). Diffuse light
4). Aid in heat control.
5) Custom fit your door or window
Features and Benefits:
• Available with either 1%,3%, 5%, 10%, 14% & 30% openess factors for more light.
• Wide range of colors to choose from to match any decor.
• Comes with the Roller Clutch System for easy, smooth operation.
• All mounting hardware and installation screws are included.
• Lifetime warrantee against defects in parts and workmanship.
• Free FedEx ground shipping on all orders
. • Don't forget - we offer free samples.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.