When selecting window treatments for your home, think Bravo Aluminum Privacy Mini Blinds. These window blinds are compromised of long, horizontal 1" slats. Their slats can be made to open or close through an attached rod. The benefits of Bravo mini blinds are numerous.
AFFORDABILITY AND DURABILITY:
The biggest advantage with Bravo Mini Blinds is their cost. At affordable pricing and superior construction, you can have a more durable, stylish and long lasting window blind without breaking the bank. Many folks are unaware that when it comes to sustainability and sturdiness, aluminum blinds are a best choice than vinyl blinds. In addition, these aluminum blinds have a more polished and finished look compared to their vinyl counterpart.
LIGHT CONTROL AND PRIVACY:
Bravo Aluminum Privacy Mini Blinds are the perfect choice for blocking out light and protecting against the damaging effects of direct sunlight exposure, which includes fading of furniture, carpeting and hardwood floors. As well as limiting sun exposure, Bravo Privacy Blinds provide the perfect amount of privacy from neighbors or passerbyers.
ENERGY EFFICIENT AND SAVES MONEY:
Bravo Mini Blinds provide you with the optimum room temperature. Therefore, Bravo mini blinds use less cooling with air conditioning and fans is needed in the summer and increasing the heat in the winter, which results in a bigger savings to you. Bravo mini blinds decrease your energy bills, thereby saving you valuable money. Bravo privacy blinds allow you to control the temperature of your room much better than with other window treatments. Also, Bravo Mini Blinds allows you to regulate your room temperature by affecting how much sunlight you want to let into the room. Bravo Mini blinds provide better sunlight control as compared to curtains, shutters or shades.
At Bravo, all our aluminum mini blinds made to measure and custom made to fit any space. This product is ideal for use as kitchen blinds or in any room in your house. These blinds are the great solution for those irregular-shaped windows, which cannot be fitted with traditional blinds because they will not fit unless they are custom-fit and fabricated.
EASY TO INSTALL AND MINIMAL MAINTAINENANCE:
Bravo Mini Blinds are easy to install and to maintain because they don't need any special cleaning. Bravo's new coating on prevents dust accumulation by 82! So, this product is almost maintenance free! The minimal amount of cleaning they require can be performed with a feather duster or a brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner.
SMOOTH, EFFORTLESS MOVEMENTS AND PRESET CONTROLS:
Bravo Privacy Mini Blinds have uniform tilt and lift positions available across blinds and combine for a smooth, quiet and effortless movements with independent control of lift and tilt. Bravo mini blinds feature presets to recall a predetermined position and tilt for the ultimate in performance and style.
STYLISH AND BLEND SEEMLESSLY WITH ANY DECOR:
Bravo Aluminum Blinds are available in an assortment of colours that will complement any decor. This product provides a stylish element and personality to your home or office space. They give a timeless and clean look to any decor, as well as providing an inviting atmosphere for your home. By installing Bravo privacy blinds, you can add personality and style of each room in your house. Bravo Privacy Blinds that is popular is that they can be used in combination with various other window coverings or stand alone for a clean-lined look.
All aluminum slats are constructed to be very flexible. They have a baked on polyester paint and our new coating retards dust by 82%! Making them almost maintenance free! All internal components are fabricated with derlin plastic and UV inhibitors for durability. The cord lock is self-locking for effortless lifting. Our Head rail is made from the highest quality extruded Aluminum with built in valance. All mounting clips are hidden inside the head rail for easy mounting and stylish appeal.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 head rail is available for wider windows.
• All mounting hardware and installation screws are included
• Lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship.
• Free FedEx ground shipping on all orders.
• Don't forget - we offer free samples.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
You are using an old web browser, in which case you should upgrade it to a newer version. We recommend the latest version of Firefox.
Forgot your password?