Bravo's roller shades are available in abundant exciting colours and patterns printed on wide variety of fabrics, pvc & solar-coated fabrics (spc). We have beautiful vintage patterns on drapery fabrics, that provide a more elegant and timeless mood, ideal for decorating and remodelling purpose.
Bravo roller shade blinds are produced with only one sheet of fabric thus, they are very practical for upkeep and economical in price. Most ideal to use in children's bedrooms or activity rooms. Blackout roller shades are also perfect for baby"s and infant's rooms for the ideal environment for good night sleeps.
Roller Shades or roller blinds can reduce solar heat gain and control glare effectively while letting proper light for illumination, further more roller shades provide you with privacy and room darkening for a restful sleep.
Bravo also provides motorized roller shades with easy use and installation. Bravo roller shades blinds are a beautiful accent to any French doors.
Features and Benefits of Fabric Roller Shades:
• Comes with Durable,Smooth Roller Clutch System.
• Durable aluminum roller with compact, concealed chain-driven clutch control system
• Easy positioning level allowing shade to line up evenly on both sides.
• Bottom bar is wrapped in same fabric for a more finished look.
• All mounting hardware and installation screws are included.
• Lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship.
• Free FedEx ground shipping on all orders.
• Don't forget - we offer free samples.
Fire Retardant Fabrics • U.S. Federal Gvmt Spec. CCC-C0521E
• National Fire Protection Ass (NFPA) • Boston Fire Dept. BFD 1X-1
•Califorina Fire Marshall, Section 13115
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
You are using an old web browser, in which case you should upgrade it to a newer version. We recommend the latest version of Firefox.
Forgot your password?