When selecting window treatments for your home, think Bravo Aluminum Mini blinds. These blinds are a type of horizontal window blind made of long, narrow slats that are less than the width of its regular size counterpart. The slats can be opened or closed by rotating its rod. The benefits of Bravo mini blinds are numerous.
LIGHT CONTROL AND PRIVACY:
The most obvious benefit is their ability to protect against direct sunlight exposure. In addition to limiting sun exposure, Bravo mini blinds provide you with privacy from the unwanted attention of neighbors or passerbyers.
ENERGY EFFICIENT AND REDUCE ENERGY BILLS:
Bravo mini blinds ability to restrict sunlight exposure also means that the sun's harmful and damaging UV rays are not causing fading or discoloring to your furniture, carpet or hardwood floors. One of the wonderful benefits of Bravo mini blinds is that they keep your house cool and more pleasant during the summer months. In addition, during the winter months, they prevent your warm room temperatures from escaping. Thus, Bravo blinds decrease your energy bills, thereby saving you valuable money. Bravo mini blinds allow You control over your room temperature by regulating how much sunlight you want to let into the room. Bravo Mini blinds provide better sunlight control as compared to curtains, shutters or shades.
At Bravo, we have mini blinds made to measure and custom fabricated to fit any space. They are ideal as kitchen blinds or for any room. This option is the perfect solution for your irregular-shaped windows, which do not allow for the use of standard blinds because they do not fit unless they are custom-fit and fabricated.
EASY TO INSTALL AND MAINTAIN:
Bravo Mini Blinds are easy to install and maintain, as they do not require special cleaning. The new coating on retards dust by 82! So, they are virtually maintenance free! The small amount of cleaning they require is simply performed with the use of a feather duster or a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment.
Bravo Mini Blinds are affordable and durable option.
BUILT IN SAFETY FEATURE:
Unlike standard one, Bravo Mini Blinds have cords that stay off the ground, thereby providing a safety feature that prevents children and pets from becoming entangled in them.
SMOOTH COORDINATED MOVEMENTS AND PRESET CONTROLS:
Bravo Horizontal venetian blinds provide uniform tilt and lift positions across blinds and combine smooth, quiet movement with independent control of lift and tilt. Bravo blinds feature presets to recall a predetermined position and tilt for the ultimate in performance and style.
SYTLISH AND COMPLEMENT ANY DECOR:
Bravo Aluminum Blinds come in a variety of colours and complement any decor. This product can bring a unique touch of grace and personality to your home or office space. They give a stylish look to the interior decor and create an inviting atmosphere for your home. By being creative with the mini blinds, you can help bring out the personality and style of each room in the house.
Our aluminum slats are very flexible. They have a baked on polyester paint and our new coating retards dust by 82%! Making them almost maintenance free! All internal components are made of derlin plastic with ultraviolet inhibitors for durability. The cord lock is self-locking for no fuss lifting. Our Head rail is made of Extruded Aluminum with built in valance and their mounting clips are hidden inside the head rail for easy mounting and stylish appeal.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 head rail is available for wider windows.
• All mounting hardware and installation screws are included.
• Lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship.
• Free FedEx ground shipping on all orders.
• Don't forget - we offer free samples.
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
You are using an old web browser, in which case you should upgrade it to a newer version. We recommend the latest version of Firefox.
Forgot your password?